awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Making Wishes out of Airplanes [M]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 20:50:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Sootopolis carried the sky well tonight. The dim lights of the city's bungalows did little to obscure the tapestry of stars high above them. Oscar found himself fixated on the sky, hardly avle to believe that just a short while ago he had been riding a meteor through the atmosphere. Life can be so peculiar.

Oscar had been called to the highest accessable spot in Sootopolis by . Oscar and Theo have not interacted much, and on the very few occasions they had Oscar found himself disagreeing with the older Rocket's philosophies. Yet he respected him a great deal all the same, and was happy to see what the Underboss needed from him.

Oscar had arrived early; not on purpose the trip was just quicker than anticipated. While he waited for Theo, Oscar was content counting the stars and imagining being back among them.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 16:21:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

it doesn't take long for theo to arrive because he also arrives early, though clearly not as early as the rocket beast.[break][break]

"oscar."[break][break]

he ascends the ashy-white steps, head tilted to peer up at the stars as well. though he does no imagining. just gazing.[break][break]

"you're here early. how are you?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 15:40:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar had been so focused on watching the sky, that Theo's sudden appearance made him jump. Theo seemed to be a very quiet man, Oscar did not even hear him approach. Lulu needed to put a bell on him or something. Oscar quickly recovered, welcoming Theo with a smile. 

"Oh! Yeah, the wind must have been on my side. The trip was shorter than usual."

Oscar kept his gaze away from the stars for now, he did not want to be distracted while chatting. Give him the chance and he will be lost staring at galaxies in no time. "I'm well, it's gettin' too fuckin' cold but I'll manage. How about you? What brings us out here tonight?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 10:11:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

oscar is not the first theo has spooked just by approaching them. he is reminded of his encounter with @albrecht and how the professor had jumped similarly. perhaps his years working in espionage have changed the way he walks.[break][break]

"yes, climate change is a real killer."[break][break]

it's actually just shifting into the winter season but his statement still stands.[break][break]

"i've been well. busy, but well."[break][break]

at oscar's question, theo gestures up at the stars.[break][break]

"there are reports of minior crashing all across hoenn. i suspect some may find their way here, too."

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 20:49:44 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Really?" Oscar looked up, this time attempting to spot any falling space travelers. The sky seemed clear, so he turned back to Theo. "Well that's good to know. Though no offence why do you need me for th-" 

POW!

Oscar flinched as something landed right behind him, slamming into the ground and kicking up white stone in every direction. He whipped around to find a shaking orb just a few feet away, undoubtedly a minoir. Oscar folded his arms, attempting to both appear casual and keep his heart from burst through his ribs. 

"It's obviously not for my observation skills--haha--that was I joke I swear I'm always aware of my surroundings." Oscar turned his head in every direction, suddenly very paranoid about falling pokemon from space.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 16:39:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

POW![break][break]

theo doesn't flinch. he does, however, turn to look at it, clicking his tongue after in disappointment.[break][break]

"i figured it was a good excuse for us to finally get to know each other a bit more."[break][break]

no better time than during a minior shower![break][break]

his naganadel appears overhead. it soars around, doing its best to catch minior with its wings before helping them descend safely.[break][break]

"how are things at gmh?"[break][break]

briefly, he wonders if oscar is aware of how had granted him access to their servers all those years ago.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 20:16:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Theo's nonchalant demeanor was nearly comical, especially with how Oscar reacted to the impact. It made the beast chuckle quietly, he could only hope to attain such serenity. Though hey, maybe Theo would be willing to teach him. He wanted to get to know Oscar after all, why not take this chance to do the same.

Before answering Theo's question, Oscar opened a beast ball to let out his own Naganadel: Robbie. Oscar pointed up to Theo's hard working Ultra Beast, and Robbie woefully understood his task. With a monsterous sigh, he too would start collecting falling Minoir.

Oscar returned his attention to Theo. "Eh, GMH is fine. Still serving its purpose, but the steady increase in prying eyes is starting to get to me. I'm still thinking of a way to keep from being too suspicious of my true nature--not that it would help. Fucker's sharp as a tac. Any advice?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 10:07:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes, even with one less eye, i imagine the councilman remains just as sharp, if not more."[break][break]

he does not have much advice to impart as he's never been in oscar's position. he's never been the face of a respected company known to many. he's preferred to operate under the radar until it becomes far too late to deny the infamy he's acquired.[break][break]

but he doesn't dismiss the question yet. instead, he asks one in return.[break][break]

"what do you mean when you say it's starting to get to you?"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 17:10:40 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar did not answer at first, he just stared at the falling Minoir. Since he was no longer in danger of being hit, he got to appreciate their simplistic beauty. They were kinda like giant deadly Snowflakes, unique little gifts from regions beyond their sight.

It put into perspective how Oscar felt, and he now that he had the words for it he would try to explain his feelings to Theo.

"I'm starting to get angry and tired. I feel like I can't enjoy anything anymore because I gotta constantly put out fires and play games with the League. If it's one thing we can agree on, it's that life is easier when you can just be the bad guy."

Maybe one day, Oscar could be done pretending to be a hero. Anti-hero? A vague amalgamation that can technically be described as a hero.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing